Please Log-in or Create An Account to View This Resource
This Resource has content that is only available to members of ClimateAccess.org. Please log-in or sign-up in order to see this content.
GPG Survey of Trump Voters, December 2016Author: Organization: GloverParkGroup
Polling & Social Science
Morning Consulting conducted a survey from the Glover Park Group poll of Trump voters to gain insight into their opinions towards specific policies and issues.
- In consideration for the new budget 46% of Trump voters (‘Voters’) want to maintain the current level of spending.
- 61% of Voters support a proposal requiring U.S. companies to reduce Carbon emissions.
- Voters show strong support for requiring manufacturers to make appliances more energy efficient.
- 55% of Voters support upholding current climate change policies.
- 30% of Voters want to roll back the current policies in place to combat climate change and refrain from implementing any new policies.
- This majority of Voters want the same amount or more regulations on drinking water.
- 15% of Voters want fewer regulations on air pollution.
- 54% of Voters want to allow increased exploration for fossil fuels on public lands.