Spitfire Strategies has added another practical tool to their collection with an updated campaign planning guide that offers insights and examples to help design and shape successful advocacy campaigns.The tool is based on lessons learned from on-the-ground examples and organizes the process of campaign planning around six stages.
WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE A LOOK
The online campaign planning guide provides customizable tools, worksheets, resources and case studies for practitioners who are looking to build public support for an issue or policy.
The Planning to Win guide shapes the campaign planning process around the following six stages:
1. Defining the Victory: Why you? Why now?
2. Evaluating the Campaign Climate: What Is the Campaign Climate?
3. Charting Your Course: How Are You Going to Win?
4. Choosing Your Influence Strategy: What Makes Up Your Strategy?
5. Messaging for Impact: What are you going to say? Who is going to say it?
6. Managing the Campaign: How will you put the plan in motion and know if you're on the right track?
Download the interactive online tool at www.planningtowin.org (a pdf version is also available).